Pasarbella

Saturday well-spent with my siblings in the later part of the day at a new place called Pasarbella. (Located at Turf Club Rd/Bukit Timah) For more information, click here!
Definition of perfect.



Mint Truffles! The first time I had Seventh Heaven was at Orchard Central when I went out with my bbg. I still love it! So sticky and HEAVENLY YUMMY! And they've soooo many flavors for you to choose from,  with reasonable prices too! 


ALL THE PRETZY BALLOONS! I think I'll go get a few for my birthday!!!

Pantry Magic is a shop where they sell all sorts of kitchenware like baking, cooking etc.. I didn't really quite look at their items since it didnt concern me hahaha. Oh their floor is so smooth I think you'll slip if you're not careful enuf!




Dinner time!
I THINK MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS AREN'T SO BAD. HEHEHEHEH :)

Psssst! They gotta pay more attention to their customer service!

Bro's Carrot Cake ($6)

Had Chicken Mushroom pie which was pretty nice, but the Fruit Symphony Ice Tea was merely so-so. Maybe I'm too lazy to go get the syrup but....... meh it's just lacking in the tea smell and taste. Just plain!


Spot ze photographer! Don't you think my legs look slim LOL just saying. Anyway they're fat as hell.

So fluffy I can die!!! 

It's always the best to head down to places that I've never been too, and I EXTREMELY LOVE discovering those vintage/traditional/old-looking eating areas or shopping areas. Just, as long as it's the old-new kinda places......... You get me? Whatever HAHA. 

Enjoy your holidays dearies!!! Still counting down to my getaway. I won't reveal anything till that day comes!  Are you wondering what on earth I'm referring to?

x.