///10:45PM///

I'm supposed to wake up early tomorrow bc of work but ze sigh, I just think I gotta blog awhile for the moment. I'm not trying to be emo ok!!! It's just appreciating the peaceful moment to get rid of unwanted thoughts while drinking my green tea.

The sudden thoughts of #femalepains. It sucks to be a girl. 24/7 thinking of what to wear, what to buy, what to eat, how to look slimmer, prettier, better and perfect. Chasing after perfections is the worst, like worse than chasing after a guy you've been crushing on! Sticking to imperfections is the only choice but it's equally sickening too. Gawd just what am I saying. I guess I'm just tired.

Another #femalepains: money. Not that I'm a money-faced girl or what but... It just strangles me at the thought that I've to save up for so so so so so many things! To travel, to shop, to spend on necessities, to be independent. MONEY Y U NO FALL FROM SKY.

I really think I should go sleep now before I start spouting more nonsense.

BAI.