Jurong x LOVE

Finally stepped both my feet into JEM! I swear JEM is really an amazing place, and surprisingly there wasn't any freaking crey crowd despite the haze outside and other factors (MRT, Interchange, JCube, IMM!) that'll contribute to bringing in crowd. 

Also, life in Jurong definitely can't get any better now! You can now spend almost the entire day in Jurong itself! Ice-skate, dining, shopping....... TOO GOOD!

First headed off to JEM since that was the highlight of the day! Totally excited for it bc there was WAY TOO MANY shops that I'm in love with! Topshop, Sephora, H&M, BlogShopping, Etude House, Bangkok Jam, Pastamania, GongCha, SOGURT! and many many more in the list!

I literally rushed to Sogurt when I finally saw it, teehee. And the first thing that came to my mind when I saw "Tiramisu" was: GOODNESS, NEW FLAVOR, GOTTA TRY!


And yeah my instinct was right! Tiramisu didn't disappoint me at all! It tasted just like any other coffee ice-cream! Yumz. Strawberry flavor is my all-time fave and YES THOSE DIGESTIVE BISCUITS AGAIN. 

Then to IMM in the early evening for a short walk, and off to JCube at 630PM! Life was made easier with the Shuttle Bus service! :)

Dinz at Nandos. Healthy right?!?!?! Chicken Breast Wrap and 3-bean Salad leh!


MIYOC to shop and I FELL IN LOVE WITH THESE 2! Totally spoilt with choices bc they've newer clothes and no mainstream stuffs for now (which I'm very thankful for)


So on Instagram I actually asked you guys to help me pick one, and some said the bottom, and some said the top. Honestly speaking, my decision was to get both.............until my sister kept saying no to both, and extremely big NO to the top bc that was the last piece on rack and it wasn't in good condition at all.

ZE SIGH. THAT'S HOW THINGS WENT, GUISE. 

But anw I was glad I could give it a try and snap some photos as usual! Just hoping to get even better choices tomorrow when I head to shopping after work! Wish me luck yupz.

xx.