Day 3 & 4

Day 3-----
Told ya I'm sucker for eggs and pancakes.
Also had rice crisps cereal and after I retreated back into room, I puked a bit.... :(


Tom & Jerry is prolly represents best for my childhood days.

Took a taxi down to Pasar Oleh-Oleh! I think $35 for a 2-way trip is very worth it. It's like lesser than what I paid for for a 2-way taxi trip from town to my house! There's also Shuttle Bus service available, but only 2 time slots!
Pasar Oleh-Oleh is a very simple village-looking place with cheap stuffs. They've 2 mini-marts and a few more souvenirs shop, all different from one another which gives you wider range of items to choose from! There's also 3 cafes and some other services shop like Nail Spa and massage shop. 




I took a short vid so yeah... Take a look at the places!

I think their souvenirs are way much better than those that my resort offers -in terms of quality, price and range of items avail, and the retailers are better as well!!


It makes me really happy to see village kids crowding around and having fun with one another. It was merely chasing each other and drinking coconuts, and that kept them happier than ever. Cringes at the thought of how easy we can get Happiness- with just the simplest thing you can ever have.

Snack up at Cafe Helo-helo. I think they're menu is really very similar to what we have in Singapore's coffee shop Tze Char, but they even have Korean BBQ!!! Sucha pity we didn't come here on the first 2 days. Wasted the opportunity to try out their food and massage (all nearly half-price of what Bintain Lagoon offers!)

Dinz @ ORZO back at resort!


SO HIGH CLASS I CANNOT- 
Before you start your starters, you'll get this!

Formaggio! Starters' dish but I took it as my main course.

Amaretto! I ate the base and left 3/4 of the cream cheese untouched. Hehe sorry.

Day 4--- 
Last day in Bintan Lagoon!!! Felt like my trip ended real fast tho the past few days it really seemed slow, especially when over here in Indonesia we're lagging Singapore by 1hr and I was sick........ BOOHOO!

Breakfast for the last time, I'm already missing it!!!

Apple Crumble that is totally worth SGD$2.50!!!

Off to Singapore by 1040AM and here I am!! Back in Singapore facing the PSI:172 haze. Everyone, do stay indoor and have a good rest! Drink lotsa water and do take care, don't fall ill like me!

x.