Satur-date with ze BFF!

Took this whilst walking on the streets of Orchard. SO EMBARRASSING but sist don't even give a shit about it, so why should I?

Finally caught Monsters University in 3D!!! I've blogged about the summary/highlights of the story here!
Verdict? I LOVED IT. I think it's too short, or maybe it's just me being greedy heh. But it was nice knowing how Mike and Sullivan became good friends
Something that I've learnt from the movie: If you can't be what you want to be, try seeing things another way. Mike tried way too hard to be a scarer, but at the end of the day, he couldn't make it. Instead, he joined the admin team and still enjoyed it! (At least he looked like he does)
Told ya I LOVE RED VELVET AND TEA!

#Hazefashion
Out to meet up with ma babe!!! A short and sweet catch-up session with her <3

I think the haze is getting better, PSI reading actually dropped to 2-digit in the evening! Singaporeans, let's just stop whining and complaining away, and just get adapted to it. Do you see Japanese complaining and crying away when Earthquakes hit them? They simply live with it and struggle to survive!


I'm loving Jurong more and more.

PSI at 85 but... MASK IN ACTION! Just for the sake of photo-taking. It's just fun lol.

x.