HELLO HOLIDAYS!

I know I've been lacking of updates, and I haven't got much to update as well. Hope some old photos can help to cover up at least a bit! No photos of me except for one, bc I haven't been looking good due to lack of sleep and poor eating habits sobs.

----Pre-CT week!----


#OOTD credits to Shan for taking and initiating! :)

Lunch: Subway in school for revision time with Shan and Kwangsoo

Breakfast few days ago! Confession: PANCAKES ARE LOVED.

---4 June---
Bro's birthday dinner celebration at Swensens! Dinner was merely salad :)
Oh, the Whiskey and Cookies ice-cream was awesome. For an underaged girl who can't consume alcohols just yet.

Switched phone to Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 here and there, and the photos below are taken using that phone!
Last paper for that day, so headed off to D'Good Cafe again just for a drink to kill some time.

 


TGIF! 
Prepped my own brunch. Definitely great to be waking up at 11am++ after soooo long. I miss sleep!

More catching up with SHINee today, and I'm happy to have had ice cream and one packet of Oreo! So tempted to get another one now. Why must Oreo be so irresistible.......

Today's gna be a nice and relaxing stay-home day! :)

x.