20 June!?

Hai guise! Tomorrow's my last paper for CT Week and I'm alr starting to plan for my upcoming term break! Let's just assume it's gna be really exciting and fun term-break because apart from my short getaway, 20 June is a very important date!!! (At least to me!)

Why is this so?

It's time for some movie catching!!!

Monsters Inc has been one of my favourite cartoon shows to watch since young! I've no idea why but I was attracted to weird looking stuffs at such young age hahaha I even owned the DVD!!! I re-watched it so many times, and up till now I still can't forget those scenes! 

Now that they're back, they're bringing this monstrous part of them to a higher level! I got extremely excited when I saw the ads everywhere and it's kinda surprising bc it's been years since I last heard of Monsters. Yippee for me!

In Monsters University, more characters (of different shapes, sizes and colours! How adorable is this hehehe) are being added into the show , and unlike the typical movies that continues on and on, from part I to part II and even III, Monsters University is bringing us -audiences- back to where the main characters (Mike and Sulley) first met and gradually showing us how they became friends! This is really gonna be very exciting! Curiosity is now killing me badly bc I really want to know how it all happened!!! 

Also, just by looking at the trailers, I think I've alr chosen one favorite scene from the entire movie! It's the part where that snail said "It's the first day of school! I can't be late!" and that it was struggling to run but.... failed. How epic HAHAHA.

No idea what I've been talking about? Watch some trailers then!


Is the excitement getting into you now?!

Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University” in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013!
For more updates.........
FOLLOW @disneystudiosSG and