Visual Diary

Sick girl me is sick but I still got out of house for a good walk in shopping malls down at town!

Lunch at DTF and thank goodness I shared the fried rice with my sist bc I could barely finish it up?! XLB are forever loved!

The only time I don't feel guilty for buying shoes on impulse is when my shoes just failed on me all of a sudden. Once again my shoes trolled me in town and I had to grab one new pair! I thot this was REALLY CUTE and it costs only $19.90! ^_^

Down to PS for me-time : Manicure and waxing! I visited the same shop bc their service is really good :)
One of my fave youtuber got this yellow nail polish and it struck on me to get this as well despite the fact that I wasn't a fan of yellow. But I thot it'd be great if I could try out something new just before school starts!

And yes I tweeted about "Walking around with hairless leg" and those who followed me would've known. I WENT WAXING FOR THE FIRST TIME. It didn't really hurt actually, and I quite like the feeling! The difference was completely drastic; I could see two different tones on my leg (comparing the waxed and non-waxed area) IT'S AMAZING!! My legs are much more smoother too!

Since sis paid over 100 bucks for all these (including her own set of manicure as well) I had to pay her back by treating her good stuff. I also treated my bro who tagged along w us the whole day! How nice can I be HAHAHA

Don't mind my cui face please, was still drowsy from meds taken in the morn and I'm really looking moodless. Boooo!

It's kinda a sad thing I couldn't enjoy any coffee or cocoa items bc of my current health condition.... Nevertheless I'm still enjoying this cheesecake and ice lemon tea! 

Don't you laugh at me when I said this is my first macaroons ever in my entire life. People around me have been tempting me with MACAROONS, telling me how awesome and delicious this is is. I can't help but to give a try too!
My Rose and bro's Cookies and Cream. IT'S /DAFUG/ SO SWEET LA. Why do you guys like it so much!!! I'd choose cake over macaroons but I won't deny the fact that it tastes good. Just too sweet for my liking!

Someone gotta slap me in da face for having froyo when I'm coughing badly. I can't help but this was part of my dinner as well.
In the end? I coughed non-stop in the bus and I find myself extremely annoying. SORRY!

Spent my last few percent of batt texting my lesby and we're discussing bout financial issues. And that's when I realized AGAIN that I overspent. 700bux in less a month?!?!?! It's true that I spent on practical stuffs but at the same time I chose to indulge too.... Serve me right. Now that I've stopped working, I gotta depend on my momo for daily allowance and I really do feel useless. Is it just me or that I'm speaking bout independence way too early? *Shrugs* I'll just control myself and keep saving up. 

School's starting tomo and I hope to recover fast! It's sickening how I've to rely on meds for days!!!
All the best to tertiary students starting school tomo and hope you'll enjoy the rest of the coming week! :)
x.