Zulusssssssssss!

Just in case you guys are wondering why this space is pretty empty for a while.... 
I JUST CAME BACK FROM BAOC! It's actually a STAY-OUT orientation camp for students in School of Business and Accountancy so... Yep! Been spending my days with many awesome and amazing peeps from NP BA and I enjoyed it ALOT!

First day of BAOC I met up w my coursemates and headed to school! Didn't want to appear like a lost kiddo or a loner. 
Photo credits to J! :-)

The rest of the photos are taken together with my group mates - ZEALOUS ZULUS 7!

First group shot of the girls!

My pretty and awesome SCs!







Bimbs on the left and the rest are all STEP-ONE-ONLY HAHA just saying!

Third (and the last day) morning at BLK 72 rooftop carpark for the usual gathering for performers!

Meet my awesome mates from Zulus 7! (I miss them so much now) Embracing the last few hours with them by photo-spamming!






 
It's so funny and cute how we always go like, "EH TAKE PHOTO BOJIOOOOO" and we'll all come together and SNAP! The guy behind me is the pretty princess in our skit, and the guys infront of us are the SCs! Thank you for guiding and helping us backstage crews!

My freaking good and best partner!!! Love you so much! You've been a wonderful friend of mine! Thank you for your phone for all those photos taken hehe ^_^

One of my group mates!

Preparing for ze Zulus skit! Say HI to ze backstage crewwwwws! /waves enthusiastically/
 

Last group photo for the day ;-( It's been wonderful being with you guys and every moment spent was all worthwhile!



I'm so sorry dude, you're too tall and I'm too short and that's why you've gotta bend down for me hahaha thank you so much for that ^_^

SAY HI TO MY ULTRA GOOD FRIEND HERE! He's like my best guy friend so far? Glad to have met you and apparently we clicked right from the start! Thank you for being my best buddy and we'll always be :)

My 2 dearest SCs - Nicky and Liangteh! :)

Another dearest SC - Bimb Ning! :D

Another 2 dearest SCs - Melishark and Xiying! ^^


The 3 days spent was totally worth it. I thot I wouldn't be enjoying the orientation bc I knew no one from my course, and even tho we did chat in whatsapp, I couldn't be sure of how enthu we can get in real life! But each and every one of you proved me wrong and made me felt like we're all long-lost friends instead! I felt really close to everyone by the end of the camp, and that was when we realized 3 days of OC was way too short! I wished it was an overnight camp despite the fact that I dreaded camps A LOT. But all the activities and programmes planned were really fun and I enjoyed playing w my mates!

Zealous Zulus is the best! I can't wait to see my group mates and other Zulus members from other subtribes when school starts! And also, lunch at Pizza Hut with my ZZ7 after school some day in week 1!