First Kiss

I swear it's darn annoying okay! Tell me what's so nice on me or of me that's worth looking at! There's this guy that kept looking at me when I walked past him. He thot I didn't see just bc I was looking straight lol. But I could see his head moving along with me! Punch yer faceeeeeee really.

Lunch + Dinner @ Kim Gary's. Got my usual Red Bean Ice drink and oh I finally found a dish that I could put on the #1 list!
Mexican Cheese Spicy Chicken Rice! (I couldn't remember the exact name but whatever) It's so yummy but in consideration of my tummy I only finished half of it :(

Got my FA! You've been missed terribly. Got my 10% discount!!! :)


Didn't take any photos outside bc there wasn't anything much so please accept some of my photos here taken w Webcam Toy ;-)
Got my RWB shorts today and I immediately wore it out today! I'm so loving it alright!




It's so fun to model in front of my lappy hahahaha sorry for the creyness.


Boohooo I looked so tall lika giant here hahaha and pardon my messy bed! Yet to get it tidied bc I just came back home not long ago!