DIY Hair curls! (Heat-free and quick!)

I got kinda bored since I gotta stay home and recover! So I started playing w my hair after doing research here and there. It's so hard to get reliable sources, I know! 

So here's a photo of me in the process of curling my hair.
Looking dumb right?!

But here's the result of about an hour of curling!


Cannot dye hair? ADD FILTER LAH! Big deal?! Now I darn happy to see my hair being coloured blue la LOL. I just went from being a Brunette to a .... scene girl /whatever you call it/

It's super easy to achieve this temporary and heat-free curls!

1. After bathing, semi-dry your hair. If it's totally dried alr, simply spray water or maybe some hair mist? DO NOT SOAK IT!
2. Twist your hair away from your face (basically it's like twisting it backwards) into 2 buns (as seen from first photo)
3. Leave it for about an hour or you can choose to sleep overnight with it! Carefully take it off and shake it off and you'll get the desired curls! :)

Hope you guys like this!