I'm feeling 22

First day of school wasn't much of fun bc it's just 2hrs of lecture and I was late for 30mins but no one bothered?!?!?! I'll be serious from Day 2 onwards, trust me. I'm about to re-read my notes but before I get serious, let me just have some fun! 

I promised my UGF that we'll photospam with my lappy so here we goooooo 
///just sharing some quirky ones!///


After waiting for a long time, we finally caught one BIG ASS! Naughty us are naughty!

LOOK AT THAT PINCHED ASS. And oh that guy looked like he's tryna touch his friend's ass. OOPS! Cheeky cheeky hehehehe

BE SWITCHED! I think it's so furken cool lar?!

With the birthday girl!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARK IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS!! :)

SAY HI TO ZE LJB! ^_^

And my #baconliners spotted me so I joined them after my lunch w ZZ7 Mates!

I felt like a tortoise when I wore the geeky specs. LIKE THIS........... 
 
HAHAH CUTE ANOT LOL JUST SAYING ONLY

To Holland V after school for Nasi Lemak (as usual) and then Coffee Bean - MY FAVE! My throat is good now, just that I'm still coughing away BUT I still grabbed my Original Mocha and Red Velvet Cake!!! Black Forest is still my fave la!
/PPSSST I had many cold drinks too hehehe OOPS/


I totally forgot there were still people outside so I started camwhoring and making funny faces unknowingly till I saw this mister looking at me from outside and I'm like "okay let me grab my drink and pose la"
Time check : 10PM! I shall start revising my notes to catch up on today's lect and to get myself warmed up for tomo's lect ;)

ENJOY SCHOOLING EVERYONE! 
x.