Thank you and you.

One of my BBs! J and XY, you'll be featured soon too! 


CCA Fiesta drove me crey bc I couldn't really make up my mind and it's really all bout time management in Poly. Sadly I SUCK AT THAT THE MOST. Anyhow at the end of the day I've made up my mind to sign up for 2 and just give it a shot bc you wouldn't know until you try!

I'd like to thank the bunch of friends that spent time w me after lecture and kept me accompanied when I thot I'd be alone till I leave the school. Thank you!



I'm always thankful to people around me - those that ugly in the inner and those that are beautiful in the inner.

Thankful for the ugly ones bc they made me realize that I shouldn't give a fuck to them for they aren't worth anything to me bc I'm not worth anything to them as well. Bc of them, I promised to myself to not waste any more of my precious time on them.

Thankful for the beautiful ones bc they made me realize that my love for them and time spent on them are all worth it, and I felt appreciated bc of them. They made my existence felt and I love myself more for that too.

Whatever the case is, I won't hate anyone. I'll just chuck unworthy beings aside and make sure they never come back to my life.

LIFE IS GREAT!
x.