Just forget it, dude. It's not gonna work anymore

 School as usual, for Grad Night meeting. It's like, kinda done up alr!! Can't wait for the actual day so I can stop heading to school, have sushi for breakfast and some hot drinks like MacD's hot tea and 7-11's hot choco <3 It's A MUST during rainy days tho!
Kimchi Fried Rice! It's just a simple one at Koufu but still, it's the taste that matters :)

#likeaboss




#likeaboss2

Been reading this book and I guess I'm lucky to "receive" this bookmark when I borrowed the book. It's written there "Positive Character", perhaps telling me that I should always stay positive! :)
Yes, I will :)

Just gonna do up a short post cuz my comp's super laggy, and I've nothing much to blog about. Why not suggest some topics for me to blog on? TWEET to me! Or simply post on my Facebook wall if you're a friend of mine! B)


Enjoy the rest of your week! Plan more exciting stuffs to spice up your life, hunks and babes! I'm doing the same too ;)

BEE HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment