Orchard like it's my home.

Been long since I last did up a long post, so here it is!

Just headed to town w my good friend ^^ At last had something nice tho I was there yest ~
 Waffle Cream after so long! Miss it badly <3
 Didnt expect both of us to be wearing contacts too! :)
 Entered Candylicious @ Ngee Ann City and it's REALLY nice, so do the prices! I only realized "No Photography" was allowed until I took all the shots :P And I just realized that my cam's photo color was in Off mode and not Vivid so... the colours were kinda off, and currently not editing any photos :(

Early dinner at XinWang Cafe @ ION. Stuck here cuz of the rain T-T Oh well and stupid thing happened. The waitor came and passed me bill when I didnt ask for it so I thot they could read my mind /LOL/ but when I opened up the bill, it wasn't mine and I dropped the change into my spaghetti sauce T-T damn hilarious and the waitor was laughing as well!! Oh my gosh he must have thot i'm some joker or what HAHAHAH
And yup, that's what I bought after the whole day of shopping at Orchard! There's also my white spaghetti top! Got my "ideal" mask after searching for so long ............ Hope it's nice to use. Holika Holika staff is friendly :) Today the service at Etude House and Faceshop weren't bad at all! So Orchard is the best place for such stuffs, hmm.

Gonna do my mask before I sleep! Pleaz dont screw my face up cuz it's ugly enuf :( Tomo meeting again! Hope to get things done up fast since it's gonna be a bigger group than the previous one!

Ciaos! Will be blogging more often since I'll be out often this week B) Stay tuned!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment