12 November

 After ma breakfast, like hours later, I had my lunch at ION!
 AT LAST ~ I've Alpen!
 Some decor at Tangs
FINALLY! I've been eyeing on Sour Sally for like, months T-T Finally I had them!! Wasn't bad and I guess it's quite worth it! Didnt try the Medium Size which allows you to have 2 toppings at the price of $5.90, when the original one costs $4.90! Find them at Orchard Wisma Atria! :) NEXT WEEK they'll be at JP 2 !! I. CANT. WAIT. ^o^ Of course, Frolick's the best.

Saw my Chem tcher at Taka and Le Yao (female actress) after that! Oh and I finally visited Art Friends too! It's really huge and nice. :) Tempted to buy so many art stuffs but didnt, cuz i'll do nothing to it!

Anyways have a fun day tomo, it's Sunday! Gonna have fun everyday and live my life to the fullest! After all, IT'S HOLIDAYS! Woohooo!
Feel free to ask me anything that's on your mind via Facebook or Twitter! :)
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment