SCHOOL

Some overdue photos that were supposed to be posted previously! 
Me after school and on my way to Bugis. Camwhoring as usuallllll


I think my shoes are extremely adorable don't you think so?! Teehee. Pardon me if I've said this before.

And I got my Baileys Chocolate from Twelve Cupcake AT LAST!!! Been dying to eat it bc it's Baileys and anything that contains Baileys just amazes me hehehe. 
BUT this cupcake kinda disappointed me! Maybe it was just me; I was expecting the cupcake to have the taste of baileys but bleah it's only the cream....... TROLLED. NOT FUNNY.

And school today was great! Life of a Year 1 student. Week 1 is so slack and I'm really treasuring it bc I know from Week 2 onwards it wouldn't be so great and your friends just change daily so...  

/// Top - The Editors Market /// Bottom - Bershka /// Shoes - Style Dasher ///

Loving my new top!!! 

And as usual, during lectures this is what I'll do




So nice to be in the same course as my prisch mate Julian!!! :)


My lecturers are gawd-damn hilarious and I really like them! First time having so much laughter with my friends and lecturer. Are you guys having fun in school too? :)

x.