Just some random thoughts.

YESTERDAY I WAS............
Mugging hard at home after school. I'M SUCHA HARDWORKING GIRL HAHAH

Island Creamery date with my friends today after school. I think I ate alot. Pepper Lunch in school then Mr Bean's Icy Chocolate Soya Milk (at last!!!) and 20mins later this.......
I couldn't decide which flavor to choose so I stick to the ones that they chose - Cookies and Cream! Life would be much easier if they've Mint flavor well o well!

Someone told me I've got a clubber look O M G REALLY?! Let me know hahaha I'm really interested to know!


Week 1 has finally come to an end, which means there'll be more to come in the coming weeks. FIGHTING. I'd like to have more proper lessons so that I can get back to track, really. In fact, I still can't believe I'm actually studying!!! Hmm.

/// At times I've no idea who to trust. There were even times when I felt I could trust no one, and there're no one to rely on. It feels like everyone will just leave you to survive by yourself, and that thought is indeed scary. In Poly, I can't trust anyone. Not that I've no friends; I do have many different small groups of friends. I hop around, one to another. I don't intend to find one extremely close friend, just a few will do. I just wanna have fun while studying, and get a good GPA :) ///

Honestly guys do you even understand what I just said? Haha. I just want to pen down thoughts that kicked in and let it all out silently. Someone once told me blogging is boring, and is as no life as just lying around at home. I really beg to differ.