JOAH.

A good Saturday well spent at home enjoying some me-time! Bc I always put make up, I think the pores tend to clog and black/whiteheads just form so I make sure I get them removed before going out to town/city for shopping! :)

Evening time off to town. IT'S SO CROWDED I HATE IT. I guess I'll spend my weekends off somewhere more relaxing from now on! I had to wander about all by myself as I go grab Twelve Cupcakes and my fave drink. It sucks to be squeezing my way thru........ Meh.
Some quiet time shopping by myself at OC before meeting up w ze birthday boy heh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad to have spent some time with you even when you're worn out lah. Hais. :) Hope you enjoyed your evening with me too!! HEHE x.

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NEW TOP ^_^ I saw an exact one at Bugis Street but mine was better in terms of material so I didnt regret paying twice the amount for it!


Yeah translucent but fuck man it's sexy? HAHA. (I mean it just feels sexy, not that I'M sexy)

I always make sure I play with him too when I get back home!!

Why is he sucha Q T PI haissssss so much love for him.

Sunday shall be another relaxing day too, tho I'm gna be doing some mugging as well. Hope you guys enjoyed your weekends too!!! :)