Happy Sunday

Yesterday I got so bored I couldn't wait to get out of house. Not that I didn't want to accompany my parents on a Sunday but........ I was just dead bored with nothing to do. Oh well.

Met up w dearest to town! 

313 to visit someone but of course shopping first la!! This girl so damn happy please :)


Dinner? Yakun >>> Frolick.

I freaking love the girl who did this swirl for us! Dang, that's the tallest and fullest quickie I've ever had in my entire life. I thot only kids were able to enjoy such tall cup of quickie (you know how jiejies will find xiao didi and xiao meimei cute and adorable so they gave them more? Yep.)

I guess the only thing we're great at was camwhoring so.... here we go!






I felt like I looked like a Malay girl here HAHAH am so dark!





That's only some of the photos! I don't dare to upload everything bc my post will be super long!

Haul of the day! Ma dearest wanted to get one so I decided to get one with her, since I've got nothing for myself the entire day.  It's actually our 'couple tee', so I can't wait to wear it out with her! <3

And I've got the highest number of likes among all my other photos, thank you so much guys! ;) Y'all just let me know that I didn't buy the wrong top!

x.