Back to school

It's definitely nice to be back in school again, seeing the usual bunch of people having so much. It just showed how much we've grown and bonded with one another. Distance sometimes isn't sucha bad thing afterall hmm..

Breakfast Club in EBS Lab! It's prolly the Breakfast Alumni Club. How funny we used to rush towards the table and grab the food while studying, but now we just sat there feeling so awkward when Mr Adam told us to grab them.
Had my usual Kokokrunch with milk, and there's P's share of Milo cereals! NOMNOMNOMZ.

M's iPhone cam quality was way toooooo good so......... teehee spamming time!











Sucha crazy day with the two over here :') I'll miss you guys truckloads...........


Team Giyongchy! I MAD LOVE HIS CAP OK. I'm still thinking if I should get one too hmm. 

Lunch at Gombak w A and D! (Happy not, I mentioned the letters and not the full name? Lol!) Lesbo couldn't meet us for the usual tho ;;

A just can't stop teasing me please??? Kept saying I'll confirm plus chop take photo and insta and blog about it. YES BRO YOU KNOW ME SO WELL *fist bump* so here you go!

D was mad hungry he finished 2 meals in 13mins............... SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Off to work at 3PM and oh lonely mrt trip /just kidding/ Midnight movie with my dearest colleagues at Cine! Oh god I just squeaked really loud bc I hate things that popped out all of a sudden and then they were laughing at me hahaha whoops!


Have a good day! I'll prolly be back at night to update again, since I'm just gna stay home today 8)

Love you :*