MB 2

Another day well spent together with my clique and this time it's so official and proper at last! Super good weather and no crowd so it's not like we've no space! And we've a proper mat to place our stuffs and even have a kite to play with! 

G baked us cupcakes, non-alcoholic and alcoholic! Nomz

Strong wind + bright sun = unglam faces hahaha but who gives a damn when we're all enjoying!


Long time no see, MONSTER sweets!!! Primary School memories are back <3

My tongue is sucha fail tho, always not lasting the colours zzz.






Chocolate from NZ as a gift from Ern! It melted so............ haha i couldn't really eat it YET.




Meet the kite that failed so many times and scared the others cus it always fell down! Aw sobs.

If you could kindly ignore my rough legs cus I rushed over to take the photo............... 

Jumpshots can NEVER be missed when you go over to barrage! It's so fun being a photographer there lololol Anyone wna hire me? I wouldn't mind! 


I JUMPED THE HIGHEST LIKE YEY!!!! 


Off to Cineleisure and yesseu I finally tried A.venue Bistro!! Each time I head over there, I'm soooo tempted to give it a try cus it seemed really cosy! *Ambience is one thing I really take note of when it comes to going cafes!!*

I didn't really look at their menu thoroughly since I just wna quench my thirst! Settled for Iced Cafe Mocha and it's REALLY NICE! $5.90 for a cup.... I think it's reasonable? And they've all the combo sets as well at the price of below $5! Which I think is not so bad for a cafe? I can't wait to go back there again!

THE EDITORS MARKET! I told myself that it's a must to buy their items when I get my first pay. And I finally did! So happy with my new top! 
Ignore the shorts please cus I couldn't have anything to pair up with for that moment and don't expect me to take off my bottom right........... lol. I like the special design and I've been wanting to have a black long sleeve top! I just grabbed it tho it costs. BUT, MEHHHH. 

-
Supposed to get this uploaded together in my prev posts but was too busy blogging away and totally forgot bout it so here it is, me after work still in my jeans and OOAK hoodie!


GOODNIGHT HEHE 

/no i'm still not gna sleep yet after blogging this don't worry you'll still see me tweeting away but bye for now!/