Something slightly official?



It's 12:11AM and I'm here blogging away even tho I'm gonna work full shift tomo, 10am-11pm! Kept telling myself to pull thru tomorrow and I'll get to enjoy one day off. FIGHTING! to self huhuhuhu yes I'm a part timer and I'm only 1month+ old there but I'm working my ass off like dafug I've no idea why so don't ask me. But anw I'm gna switch job really soon. Why would I stay on in a job that has given me no benefits?

Ever since having a job, I didn't get to spend quality time with my loved ones, other than having one or a few days off here and there. But since X'mas I've been busy all the way, working long hours and getting lesser than what I seemed to have deserved. Sucks right? I didn't even get to end off 2012 and welcome 2013 properly!!! It's something I'd do every year but just not for this year... And to be honest my 2013 didn't even kick off well enough... Day 3 of the new year and I've been grumpy for these 3 days.

138837600982036734_pniavkub_f_large
So much of negative feelings and thoughts these days. I felt like I've no one to relate to. When I tell my problems to people, they just made me feel like I've overreacted and that things aren't so bad. WELL YOU JUST CAN'T FEEL ME. 

Putting aside those bad stuffs, here's something to make myself happier. Sometimes I do feel like things aren't so bad, but that's only when you've met the correct people, and the "correct people" don't just come by so easily. 

One of the special person that prolly knows me best apart from myself would be my dear sister. Someone who loved me dearly and treated me more than just a sister - best friend or even like a mom. So much love. :)

Kicking off my Day 1 of 2013 with my dear colleague! She's so eggcited over her new phone casing and new phone nyehehe


And trying out new food that doesn't taste as nice as it seemed like! 
I think food court's korean food taste nicer. Sorry.

And coincidentally meeting SKARF while I go shopping after work?!?!?!? Best damn thing ever tho I didn't go high over them bc I'm not their fan and partly bc I treated them like our own people since 2 are Singaporeans, so I don't really feel much. Heh. But anw they're pretty in real life! And they're so nice to fans /like duh they've to be right./


Pardon the poor quality since I used my phone's cam and zoomed. I didn't stay there for long cus my tummy growled too much and I still gotta continue shopping!!

Shokudo for dinner. MY TREAT MAN HOW NICE CAN I BE AS A YOUNGER SISTER HAHA. No photos to upload thanks to my corrupted SD Card. I used up my 8GB space so........... no photos could be saved :(

OH GUYS PLEASE HELP ME. I'm looking for a new wallet but really have no idea what's nice.. If you know of any good quality wallets and at affordable price, do let me know in formspring yes?? THANKS in advance!

I'm looking forward to getting a new job and receiving my pay. Oh and the release of O's results.......... Let's just quickly get over this so I can continue my life yerpz.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE! Crazy life ahead for me. Saturday picnic trip to barrage again, Sunday mid-shift, Monday to poly open houses and pray hard some off days for job-hunt!