Tourist's fault!

Ever since after graduation I really didn't meet my whole clique :( I thot I wouldn't miss them so much since we're all still keeping in touch with one another thru SNS but.... that day totally proved me wrong!

Met up with lesbo first and as usual i'm late :<


Met up w Le Girls @ MBS Coffee Beanstro! I CAN'T MISS OUT PHOTOBLASTING.

Please excuse that few strands of hair that stood up. #badhairday otl


..... we've tried. 

Thanks to the staff we've got a nice group shot!!

The weather trolled us a lot. But we still managed to get out of MBS and had an indoor picnic!


My wife made this brownie specially for all of us! It's so delicious thank you so much wifey <3

On da shaky bus trip but photoblasting continues. \m/


The spongebob girl is the tourist of the day!!! Our dear ern is finally back in Singapore for a short period of time!



Off after spending an hour there and headed to Bugis Street for our dear Ern's shopping! I really had fun shopping with all of them because they finally looked like they enjoyed shopping HAHAHA sorry :B

Left w Denise and Germaine so we chatted over Frolick and our leftover picnic food *munches*


P.S Thank you for today my darlings. SEE YOU ON THE 5TH <3