Bitch please!

I'm pretty much loving every 30th because of a reason /smirks/ but anw met up with my family after 5hrs of work today! Happygirl96 \(n_n)/

Tried out Zebra.C @ Bugis+ and it was......... awful. SO DISAPPOINTING actually. I wouldn't head back again! Sorry!

Hazelnut Coffee but wasn't sweet not because I didn't add sugar but it's naturally SOUR. It should at least taste bitter or whatsoever but..... sour? NAW.

Then the cream sauce Baked Dory Fillet rice.
Mom's POV : Fish smell was present. There was curry taste (she ordered the curry sauce) but overall soso only.
My POV : It's merely stuffing food into my mouth... No fish smell for me but the cream sauce was like... no taste? It looked really good but like what people said, looks can be deceiving!
I know i'm not supposed to complain cus I can't even cook but I'M A FUSSY EATER SORRY!!!

Bro's Cheesy Skin Sausage Korean Hot Stone Spicy Noodle (okay whatever the name was SUPER LONG)
One said too spicy, another said nice. Oh well.

Rushed my shopping at Bugis Street but thank goodness I knew what I wanted alr!! 

Yerpzie I met this pabo girl while waiting for my change at that shop. She said "This girl ah" behind me to her friend in chinese bcus I was blocking her reflection. Please.
1) I understand Chinese so don't think I can't hear you when you're just talking BEHIND ME.
2) The shop is super small. Cashier and the mirror is just beside. What do you expect?
3) DON'T YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY EXCUSE ME WHEN YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR OWN REFLECTION?!

ANYWAYS.
Got my cable knit top to go with my previously bought Red Wine Skater Skirt (bought at Bugis Street as well!)
I was deciding between grey black and coffee but I settled for coffee-colour since I don't have any tops of that colour! I hope you guys think it's nice too cus my fam thinks so. Hmm.


BYEYEOMZ.