End it, and start anew.

I think by the time I finish blogging this post, it's gna be over 12am, which means......... LAST DAY OF DECEMBER!! I'll be spending the day working with my dear 313 colleagues till evening and then meeting up with my siblings! Wheee I'm so excited.

But anyways I'm pretty happy with 2012, thus I'm really looking forward to starting off 2013! New beginning never fails to keep me getting better! 

In 2012, I've ...
  1. Graduated AT LAST from my notsogood school
  2. Completed the 2nd major exam - O LEVELS. /extremely dreadful thing/
  3. Been to SMT and SWC2 ////wishes totally fulfilled!///
  4. Made and met many new friends/fangirls!
  5. Bought many many clothes that I chose myself!
  6. Gotten a job I enjoyed working at and met good colleagues!
  7. Cried during Graduation Day lmao I actually broke down in front of my friends SO EMBARRASSING PLEASE
  8. Friends that come and go but WHO GIVES A DAMN Y'KNOW?!
  9. Suffered so badly from acne that my self-esteem dropped to the bottom
  10. Survived 21/12/12 LMAO
I can't think much right now since it's alr 11:58PM but that's roughly my life in 2012. Not too much interesting things since it's been an exhausting year for the sake of O's. Anyhows, LIFE'S GREAT!




























School memories are the best gift ever!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR MAKING MY SCHOOL LIFE MEMORABLE AND I LOVE YOU ALL! :)





And thank you my dear boys for making my life so wonderful..... I'll always be supporting you, cheering for you!

For 2013....

I'd like to be even happier than ever, and continue to live my life to the fullest!

HAPPY 2013 TO EVERYONE AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG CONSISTENTLY IF YOU DO! :)