Kim Gary's

I actually did a make up video but I deleted it because I think I suck at handling cameras and video-taping to be very very honest. But I did a video about my lip products and am currently editing it!! Hopefully it turns out well and I'll post it eventually *cross-fingers* So for my female readers, if you're keen to know then stay tune! Let's hope it won't turn out to be a failure again whooopsy.

Meanwhile......... FORMSPRING ME!! I'm most willing to share with you anything and everything but I do prefer being mysterious aw :p

Photo-burst before heading off to work \(n_n)/
P.S : NO EDITS NO FILTER





And if you realise I didn't put on eye make-up and the last 3 photos are actually me with Sephora's Rouge Shine N03! Quite love the lipstick!! Didn't regret investing in it ;-)

Dinner with sister after work at Kim Gary HK Restaurant @ ION!

Tried out new dining place and I really loved it! It's quite similar to XinWang Cafe but I prefer this! Their drinks are quite nice, especially this Red Bean Ice that I've tried! 
I guess it's quite crowded because 1) it's still new and 2) it's off-work period. Nevertheless the service and everything were good! Most staffs are trainees but they're all doing a good job! *thumbs up*

They served me the wrong dish but got it changed fast! This isn't the fish fillet baked rice tho.
Oh, and their baked rice is definitely by far the best Chinese baked rice I've ever had!!! You know how I wouldn't let baked rice just get 5* rating right? Because I'm super fussy over food! 

I'm so gna head back there again and get the Red Bean Ice, and try out others in their menu!! ^_^