Family date.

Thank goodness I'm 'granted' 2 days off after working my ass off for 6 days straight. I mean, I'm not dreading work but, humans do need to rest right?! No doubt I love working! :)

Spent my off days with family for the past 2 days and I love it! 

Woke up really late so I ended up missing breakfast but a hearty lunch awaits! My dear readers, if you remember -

MY FAVOURITE DISH AS ALWAYS <3

It's been quite awhile since I last headed there for a meal. Things seemed to have change a little and I didn't get to see my usual lovely people there and the dogs but here's this passionate dog that came to welcome us! So warm of it!


Pardon the heartshaped face because I think I looked crap here.

Off to IKEA and I didn't expect myself to stay there for 3hrs at least. It's nice to lie down on their mattresses........... SHIOK. 

I'll try to blog more often and I actually have something in my mind right now already! Meanwhile do bear with me and leave me a message, comment or question at my formspring! I'm also hoping to get a new look for my blog since 2013 is arriving! Happy holidays guys and I hope you're enjoying it as much as I do! 

Cheers x.