MERRY CHRISTMAS

Greeting you guys with a pretty selca of me (LOL JUST KIDDING CALM YOUR TITS)
As I take selcas I wonder..................
Will I still be able to look youthful as I age??? It's quite terrifying to know that my youth is coming to an end in like 5years time /screams/

So while I'm still young, allow me to act cute please?

Late lunch = early dinner at Nando's @ Bugis! I can't help but to selca after deciding what to order hmm





Bro can't stop showing off his new app "Flashlight" so he made good use of it by switching on the flashlight and helped me to create a good look for my photo lol


Loving the new filter "Snow" by LINE Camera!!! So Christmasy feel :B

Headed down to Bugis for shopping bcus Orchard was too boring for my sister hmph. Wasn't satisfied with shopping cus I didn't buy anything at all!!! EXCEPT FOR.....

Lipstick collection! Updated : Sephora's N02 lipstick and Revlon's red lipstick. I FINALLY got something from Sephora I need more.
Me in red.


Me in nude color. I think I'm loving my first lipstick a lot. THANKS SEPHORA :-)

P.S I love doing stupid faces just so you know. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO 2013!
May all be good for all! :)