See-the-handsomes


#OOTD
This is the one I've showed you guys in the prev post! Totally love my pin and the blazer ^_^



Lunch at OldTown White Coffee. 

If you wna skip dinner or have both lunch and dinner together, this is definitely the best meal for you -


Today's definitely the meet-the-handsomes day for me. Marks & Spencer has got this cashier who's quite good looking tho he's skinny. I was kinda nervous when he served me heheheh >< I saw the other handsomes from Raffles City and ZARA ALWAYS GOT GOOD-LOOKING GUYS PLEASE. I'm actually wondering if they choose salesmen based on their looks. Hmmmm.

But anyways luckily I did doll up. IMAGINE GOING ARD LOOKING SO CUI......... Nononono I'll scare off the handsomes. That M&S prolly wouldn't want to serve me too HAHAHA



Sorry I needa selca cus I just find that there's a need to. Meh. But I failed to get a good angle I've no idea why. This time I gotta admit I look better in real life than in photos!!!!