Spendthrift is back.

BOOYEAH! Back to blog after a week or more? Anw here's some photos to update on what's been going on the past few days. Not much tho!

From Paya Lebar to Haji Lane! 

IT'S SO FUN TO HAVE SISTER-SHOPPING 8)

Then off to cafe-searching. Dreadful much.



Settled for Tutti Frutti instead. SUCHA WASTE! It cost me a bomb - $7.40 after 20% discount wtf!!!! But at least I shared them with my sister and she liked yogurt FOR ONCE.


New hauls of the day!
The auntie was super good to me I swear. I went to this shop at City Plaza, 4th floor. The original price of the military outerwear was $32.90, but there's 20% off so it ended up being ~$26.30 (i'm pretty satisfied alr) BUT the auntie said, why not I give you $22?

OMG $10.90 OFF!!! I definitely have to buy it cus it's sucha great deal! And then I went back to the same shop for the 3 brooches. 1 for $4, but if I get 3, it'll be $2 each. HALF PRICE DOWN. I GOT 3!

I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping at City Plaza. It looked like a rundown building, but the aircon was good \hehe\ and the shops sell apparels that are FOR BLOGSHOPS. So if you're looking for something TRENDY, CHEAP and NICE, City Plaza is the place for you! But do check out different stores to compare the prices first! So many similar clothings but different prices. Shop smart people!

Happily trying out my outerwear but I'll keep you guys in suspense and show y'all how I'll look like next time! For now, SELCA ~




-

Met up with Jannelle supposedly for the Ohsofickle Year-End Sales but right after I knock off work, it ended before stated timing due to overwhelming responses! But hold up, shopping didn't end there! Bugis Street is there for us <3 I bought something else again............ I'm broke once more OTL

Cheap dinner! Simple and filling!

Home at 10PM. Out again with sister at 1030PM. Off to McCafe @ Boon Lay! 
Cappuccino kept me awake the whole night. 

Next week will be dead hectic for me! Let's hope I can pull thru this jolly season and be able to enjoy it despite all the workload!