HAPPY DECEMEMBER

I haven't been blogging much ever since I've started working! My dear BFF also said I hardly tweet and stuff like that hahah ANYONE MISSES ME THAT MUCH? Uh I bet no one except for her.

But that's true! I couldn't really touch my phone when I'm at work cus I'll be busy handling customers, baking and doing packing etc.. During night time I'll be washing and cleaning up, so I'm totally stinky and I don't wish to touch my PRETTY phone.

So far so good, I'm loving my job and my colleagues! Sad thing is these days there've been shortage of money and I think it's my fault ......... BUT HEY SOME CUSTOMERS ARE JUST ..... ANNOYING OKAY. I'm still new to cashier and they like to change this and that! So people, PLEASE make up your mind BEFORE ORDERING. Oh, please don't talk to yourself when you're supposed to order also.
I. Cant'. Hear. You. Especially when I'm so short standing behind the cookie cabins -_____-

Photos do da talking fer meh!
It's end of the year so I thought I should do something memorable, like taking polaroids with my doggie (I didn't look good so I selca to cover the other face lol) but yey! The 2 photos actually completed my whole polaroid album!!!

The Star @ Buona Vista is quite pretty with many eateries! Nando's, -18degree, Awfully Chocolate, Pinocchio (cafe-looking shop) and many many more. It looked big bcus of the performing arts theatre above the mall!

To AMK Hub with sister! My dinner was only :

sister's all-time-favourite so I decided to try since I was kinda craving for ice-cream and some... soupy thing OH WHATEVER

If you want something that tastes like donut but with red bean paste in it then this dish is definitely your choice! It's quite expensive ($5 for just 3 buns.....) but it's worth to try lah.

-

My one and only PROPER meal for the day (apart from the 3 sushi I had at 1PM+) after work, together with my dearest BFF! 

It was nice to have her waiting for me to knock off from work and then go shopping with her after that! The crowd wasn't so bad, and since the both of us were broke, we could only try clothes but not buy it. Nevertheless it's so funnnnnnnnnnn!

We didn't take any photos when we headed out, one thing is that maybe we're older now but if you miss her face, don't worry, I'll be heading over to her house soon and pic-spam and I'll post it up here asap!

-

Today's a stay-home-and-go-bare-face day for me!

It's so sad to pic spam alone using webcam so I switched over to using my digicam!

Did I mention how good the 2-in-1 Garnier roller is?!?! Maybe I did, but let me just tell you again how nice it is! I think it really does help to improve my skin condition (but I'm not gna totally credit it since I'm using my Epiduo Gel to help too!) Also, I've been feeding my face with powder and cream, but this roller doesn't make me feel like I've applied whole heap of make up! Guilt-free!

Don't judge my short lashes THANK YOU.

"So what do ya think of my skin now?"

x.