SMTOWN Live World Tour in Singapore

AT LAST I'M BACK HERE WITH MANY PHOTOS. I swear it's such a troublesome thing and Picasa's being a bitch for not allowing me to delete the photos and upload them cus I used 106% of the free storage like wth?!?!?! It just doesn't make sense but. 

Anyhow here's a proper post. An accumulated post so I'm sorry bout that!
First off - SMTOWN. 
It's past so many days but I'm still gonna bring it up because it's the fond memories that has left for me.

Met my bb and her friend so all 3 of us are like online friends actually cus I met bb thru twitter and she met her friend thru twitter so.... you know.
Got this tattoo for free after we're tagged at the entrance of the seating gallery. Mine lasted the longest among us 3!!
The rain was super heavy and the sky was soooo simply HORRIBLE. 
At Orchard after searching for ponchos in Marina Square. Searched almost all the shops and they either said "Out of stock" or "Sorry we don't sell". Disgusting. I've never been so desperate for ponchos before.


DON'T JUDGE ME.
I think I'll go get that bunny-eared beanie one day.

Friends said I looked cute in that dress??? Hahahaha whatever.
Fixing ourselves cus we're in a mess. Kinda.

BACK TO FLOATING PLATFORM BY 630PM!!! Whoooosh it's so crowded and exciting!

Snap snap snap. It's a must! Girls just can't leave without taking photos and it'll never be enough


Sorry SONEs, I've tried my best.

SORRY AMBER UNNIE.

The concert was awesome but I hated the blue and black screens that blanked out at times. And the rain attacked us when BoA came out for Only One (ft Sehun from EXO). Surprisingly it stopped just when the last song (Hope - SM Family) started. Wtf? Made me miss the Sehun-BoA moment zzzz sucks.

HIGHLIGHTS/INCIDENTS
1. Changmin and Kyuhyun sang 'Just The Way You Are'. A lucky fan came up on stage to be the lucky girl that Changmin and Kyuhyun embraced. /MELTS/
2. Yunho slipped when he ran towards the push cart during Rising Sun
3. Luna fell hard on the stage during Hot Summer
4. Lay fell twice, once during History and another during MAMA (if not wrong?? But he did fell twice)
5. After Sherlock performance, Jonghyun said to the audience and pointed to the blue screen "it's a blue screen!" and laughed LOL
6. When Changmin said he was worried that we (audience) will get wet or fall sick, everyone went "Awwwww"
7. SJ-M Henry mentioned that SJ-M will be releasing their new album soon!
8. Eunhyuk mentioned Lee Teuk being in NS (ELFs were quite sad upon hearing that again) so he said "So I'm the leader now" and everyone laughed.
9. Tiffany told us to stay dry and put her hand on the head /so cute/
10. Onew corrected the translator by saying "it's 8 December!" because she mentioned 8 NOV (SWC2) and he's proud of his own English LOL
.
.
.
.

Too many to be listed. I loved SMTOWN. Thank you SM Family for the wonderful memories you've left for me and I'm looking forward to 2014's :-) Hoping for EXO's Showcase in 2013 as well!

-
1AM at JP's MacCafe (the outdoor one) with my fam. I'm freezing so badly after being soaked from the concert.
-
Borrowed polaroid from my dearest babe but I didn't snap any photos during the concert. I was just too high. 
So I used it to selca instead ;-)

Told my baby boy to sit in front of me and he's such an obedient boy! Stood still and I managed to take a good photo of him. Everyone loves it. ^_^

-
Back to work on Sunday! I'm a happy girl with Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha (Grande) while working.

-

I've no idea when this is but it's just some old photos.

Monday work with Jannelle! So happy to meet her but I made her wait for me like 30mins??? So I owed her one Gongcha! Yoshinoya for lunch cus I'm one hungry girl.

Grabbed Frolick on our way to work after lunch and look what I've got myself!!
Whooo Strawberry flavour for the first time. SO YUMMY.

Denise came over to deliver Laoban for me!!! How sweet. My colleagues were like envying me for having sucha nice friend who delivers Laoban specially for me from Clementi. YES I'M BLESSED THANKS GUYS :$

Got my hoodie at last from Butteredgun!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE THIS RIGHT.

It's my 2nd time buying from them and I think they're really efficient and good. Do look out for their weekly updates and new arrivals! Love their material and they never failed to make me happy with whatever I've bought from them :)

-
Random. Took this while my Supervisor was busying doing icing for the Cake Cookie.
So corourfuuuu
I'm pretty much happy with my work. I've good and friendly colleagues and I've yummy cookies to eat while working. I get staff discount and I don't have much work to do; everything's more like a routine work which made things simple. I'm pretty comfortable with the people there and it's not like there's anything stressful. I managed to remember the flavours but at times I reacted slow lol. I finally touched on cashiering and serving of customers! Did I pick up fast? But my droppings are still quite bad I guess hahaha.

I even have a chat group with my colleagues, how nice is that! I'm looking forward to spending x'mas with them somehow ^_^ Happy working with you guys! (if any of you are reading this???)

-
Off day spent w 2nd Bro and Sist @ JBP! Brunch at Toastbox before setting off.
Bo Luo Yu and Kaya Toast and Barley were all I had, which lasted me till 7.30PM.



Failed shot but I think this is so photogenic and my sister looked so pretty even when upclose. ^_^

SPOT ME HAHAHA
Please don't zoom to see my face cus it's pretty much unglam and my bro took this way toooo fast.





New place ....... for kids only. Sianzzzz





I think penguins are the cutest living thing on earth apart from my baby boy ^_^

I didn't quite take any photos because my phone died on me pretty fast and my cam died as well LOLOL

Well anyways hope this really long post will keep you entertained for at least 1min. I'll be back soon with more photos I hope but these days I'll be working and only coming home at 1130PM.

Take care my dear readers x.