SHINee's in the house!

I ended work at 11:15PM on Friday, so I ended up reaching home at 1220PM. Prepared for the next day, and so I slept at 1:30AM ;_; 

Woke up at 5:40AM and off I go to the venue to meet my friends! ^_^


Apparently we were shifted 3 times, and IT TOTALLY SUCKED CUS IT'S SO NOT ORGANISED. So much for queuing early, my queue got cut off by 2 groups of people. Ugh annoying shit. Wished the fans were more sensible and automatic!

Butt sore from sitting down for so long, time for camwhore!



5PM - into the concert hall!
Say hi to my new friend Shuan! (Pronounced as 'xuan')

Security was tight so I didn't manage to take many shots of their performances. You can still check out fancams tho! :-) 




Nearing to the ending so the security was much more loose. EVEN THE GUARDS ARE ENJOYING THE SHOW OK?!
So I decided to leave my friends for awhile and went forward to take much more photos. I'm nearer than it seemed to be from the photos!
























Minho said, "The cake went into my nose!"
















Yup, Onew posed for my friend and she got the polaroid! I'm not gna reveal who she is and the polaroid isn't with me yeh please know that. How lucky can she be!! ^^


yeah we give no shit to imperfections 8) 
Please don't remove the credits from the photos I took above! 

Totally enjoyed the entire performances but this is definitely not the end. I mean, yes the end for this year. I'm looking forward to seeing them back here with even more new songs - Jap and/or Korean - and putting up a longer performance for us all! 

Each time they come over, we'll sure get the chance to celebrate one of the member's birthday. Last year was Key's, and this year was Onew's and Minho's. I'm actually hoping to celebrate Taem's or Jjong's next year ;-) 

And I'm thankful that fans around me weren't so bad (except for this malay girl that took over my place and god knows how she ended up there). Not forgetting the fact that I actually got really close to all the members! They're all looking so happy and none of them sulked for a second! I'm very sure they've got a better impression of sg shawols and will love us more from that day onwards!

x.