DAY 1

It's 0140 and I'm still quite wide awake. Let's just say I'm waiting for my sist to be back home. 

Anyhow here're some photos I'm supposed to update to keep this space breathing.



Rainy days call for some hot chocolate. Sadly I din have it with me. I wasn't kept warm with anything apart from my cardigan which helps in no way.

-
Today I'm out with my bestf as usual, but today I'm like the main lead 'cus of prom. Prom shopping is damn tiring I swear. 10/11/12 is the day I tortured my limbs sfm!!! I've never felt so drained in my life before just for shopping. Thinking bout it, I don't really like attending special occasions or events that requires me to dress up. I hate spending so much time thinking bout what to wear to look good and it's as if I can't dress like myself. Or prolly I'm just pure lazy. But wait, lazy girl is an ugly girl. OH LORD WHY.


Got my Pure Mocha to kick off my shopping trip. Great start!

 I love SHANA cus their clothings are bigger sizes so girls, if you think you're not skinny, visit Shana. Their size S is like M-L outside. I tried this at XS. I felt great. LOL.

Lunch? Dinner? Oh whatever, it's just one of my meals of the day. That's actually my 2nd and my last meal! :-) OH WAIT PASTA IS FOR MY BESTF NOT ME. I don't have such huge appetite.

And I hate grumpy-looking women as cashier! :( 

Oh yep, the real excitement has yet to start. /winks/