DAY 2. DAY 3.

So let me continue with what I've left off from the prev post. Here comes my tiring yet productive day 2 and 3. I'm gonna survive. I've got Day 4 and 5 to continue and maybe 6 and finally no 7 oh god im dying.

Sunday with bro. I thot I could stay home but I've forgotten the night before I promised to head out with him. Met him after his work and had Xin Wang! 
Silver Fish Fried Rice
Damn huge portion I left like a palm size of it!

Bus to Bt Merah then walk to Mt Faber supposedly to get his clothes but I ended up buying and he's left emptyhanded.
Then bus to Outram and we walk and walk and walk non-stop since.
Stop by Great World City for toilet break and grab a bite. Since it's pepero day, I've decided to get one too!!
HAPPY PEPERO DAY!
Ate while walking. I think we walked for like 2hrs in total?? 8PM+ near 9 we finally reached Orchard! Shopping for awhile and I got my stuffs at last minute. Wheee. :D

Home at 11PM+. I'm TOTALLY D R A I N E D my legs hurt badly cus of the prev days where I kept trying heels. T_____T


Hauls of the day : Denim shorts and white Cami
Happy. Tired. Happy.

-

DAY 3

Supposed to get my nails done but the lady was too busy to get our appointment confirmed, so our trip to Paya Lebar was quite wasted but still managed to see new things - like a motorcyclist being knocked down by a taxi. ._. Thank goodness he didn't bleed or got anywhere injured!

At Singapore Post Centre for my lunch.


Sweet and Sour Fish and Peppermint float (so damn sweet) for me! 

Headed off to Bugis!! Just kept shopping at Bugis Village and we're stuck in there thanks to rain and yep I didn't bring umbrella cus my bag's gna be heavy u_u


Part of my dinner

Got new pair of sandals there only at 10 bux!

And another new haul :
Tony Moly masks! Got it only at $2.50/pc :) I've never tried it before so I hope it'd be good!  

The best yoggie everrrrrrrr. Only at $1.50 including 1 topping!! Half-price!! 

HOME SWEET HOME.....................