I've lost track of the no. of days I'm out

But okay anyway I was out again with my bro yesterday, supposedly to get his tee AGAIN and failed AGAIN cus the shop was closed. Nevertheless it was fruitful for us both cus we bought something for baby boy instead of for ourselves! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A BAG BUT OH WELL.... Forget it. I've been broke tho I havent been spending my own money. I've no idea where my money was spent on. Good food? Nah... I havent been heading to any restaurants.... Hmm okay fine whatever I'll earn them back in a month's time anyway!

I'll let the photos do the talking for meh. B)


I CAN'T WAIT! WHO'S WITH ME?! ^_^ 

Bro wanted to try our Starbucks's new x'mas drinks so I couldnt possibly resist the temptation and ordered a new flavour instead of my usual peppermint mocha!

Cranberry White Chocolate Frappe!
It's damn nice de lorrrrrrrrr but sorry ah I still prefer my Peppermint Mocha! Way refreshing!
Dinner. Heh. AUNTIE ANNE'S IS MUCH LOVED <3
P.S I know my nails are long! I'm keeping it for the sake of prom -_- I can't wait to get it cut seriously.

9:55PM TIME FOR MOVIE!! I miss watching movies especially with my bro :( But anyhow I finally caught it - a hot one!

I think non-Chinese would prolly find that nothing is funny just by reading the eng subs cus dialect are much more hilarious! On the whole I LOVE THE MOVIE! Local films, especially those directed by Jack Neo, are AWESOME. I love Singapore for this. Singlish is definitely our trademark!! Who says that we must all master perfect English with those stupid accent? Just be yourself - speak cool Singlish then hosehliao!

Oh yep I can't wait for part 2!!! This 1hr 43min long film seemed so short!