Casual.

Been long since I last did a proper post, or was it not long ago? Anyways yesseu O's ending soon and I can't wait to end it officially! You can say that I'm alr in the festive mood alr hahahah ^_^

Some old photos to entertain................


Dinner the other day w my friends @ JCube. Forgotten which Jap restaurant was that but it's at the 2nd floor opp. Jeric Salon!

Nomz.

-

YESTERDAY! 
Night date with Ching at Marina Sq! 
Xi Men Ding for dinner and that's like the heaviest meal I've ever had in my entire life!!! I ordered the big portion cus we're sharing it but I din expect this big to be REALLY BIG. It's actually for 3 people lol -___-


I've had like 4 plates of that??? Damn fulllllllll /burrrrppppp/

Chilling at Starbucks after walking around.
Time check : 1015PM.




The shoes that killed me.
The shoes that every adult and small kid stares at. 
I. Did. Not. Fall. Okay?
It hurts actually! But I gotta get used to it!!!

Off to Buona Vista at 1130PM by myself to meet w my fam. Tired max, so does my phone batt. 0% right after I reached home at 1AM.
-
Today!


To vivooooooooo after so long!





CANDYMAN!




The tree guy loves me I swear HAHAHA he suddenly came over to me and messed up my hair while I was using my phone. Awww so cute right. But sadly I din take a photo w him............... sobs. Too shy. All those crowding ard all these mascots are kids. I'll be the largest and oldest kid there if I were to join in the photo-taking lololol.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR X'MAS! :)