IDEAS PLEASE

Hiiiiii readers are you guys still with me?!?!?! Tho my tracking status stated there're still some readers but I don't feel the presence ever since the start of preparation for exams :( 

Anyhow, I'm feeling more relaxed now that I only left w 2 days of exams but with 4 papers! So I'm here to blog again!

But the thing is....... I've no idea what to share cus I've just realised I didn't have much photos :( In the end I thot of asking EVERYONE - guys and girls - which hairstyle should I try after my O's!

IU and HyunA are my two fave when it comes to styles. IU's more natural kind while HyunA's always those funky type to me..... at least to me la okay. I don't care how others think of these 2 girls /Whatever/
The main thing is the hair! Can you guys help me to vote??

#1

#2

#3

#4

I'm still struggling between #4 and #1 hmmmmmmmmm 
IDEAS. COMMENTS. SUGGESTIONS. OPINIONS. 
Anyone? Tell me thru Twitter or Formspring please!! Thanks in advance! :)

P.S I'm not gonna dye my hair colour!