Play. Pause. Resume.

On that day ... {emath p1}
I was so damn worried cus I really wanted to get an A for Emath. I couldn't finish up my rice and felt super giddy and sick. 

By the time I got home after the paper, I was feeling super lethargic! Failed to nap so...
SELCA! 

After awhile I felt feverish and meh. Down w slight fever.
I guess I was way too stressed over EMath that my fever increased instead of decreasing despite the large amount of water I've drank. Sucks. But it went down by the end of the day. ^_^

On that day..... {Emath P2}
Manageable so I'm really hoping for an A2 or the least, B3. *cross fingers*
Dinner with my bro and mom. I miss them. <3

On that day.... {Amath Consultation}
Froyo date after self-study in school for 30mins or so. We just needa chillax.
Tried new flavour of the day - Gusto : Honeydew + Peach + Mango. Not bad! Thank goodness Oreo was there to balance out the sour tastes while my lesbo died from all the fruits nyeheheh

Study date with babe in the late afternoon!
Off to my house after dinner at her house. Always productive with her by my side! I'm thankful for her existence in my life. :) <3

RM motivated us to work harder till 10PM and I was asleep on car while on my way to fetch my bro after sending bestf back home at 1040PM. ~____~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning shots!
Happygirl96

Handsomeboy05 

Camwhored awhile before bestf come to my house!

Memorised 3 essays in the morn right after I woke up. So I guess it's fine to sit back and relax awhile before resuming my revision? :)

Ciaos! All the best to all O's candidates! We can pull thru this and proceed to the next stage smoothly :-)
FIGHTING!