Soup of the day.

Lunch with Rainbow after our morning lessons! Tried the newly opened XiMenJie at Westmall (beside Subway). I quite like it! :) Will definitely go back for their Braised Meat Rice!

I just bought this new product and I'm quite loving it! Will review on it next time :)

This photo is taken after I applied the 2-in-1. Those people who've seen me in school should be able to spot the difference!




IKEA > JP 


Small bites at this soup restaurant I forgot the name ><
Why did I take this photo? Just make a comparison.
Bother are 6-seater seats. On the left : occupied by 2. On the right : occupied by 5.
The one occupied by 2 -called the 2 white pigs cus they're so fat they occupied a 6-seater seats-, didn't want to share their seats with others. They took up the whole thing BY THEMSELVES. It was just me and my sist, and they didn't want to share. HOW SELFISH CAN THEY BE? Gross much. WHITE PIGS!!!!

Chick-A-Leekie! I LOVE THIS! ^_^ I thot I wouldn't love the leeks but I'm wrong! It tasted quite nice. Sadly the portion was too much, or either that, I'm just not so hungry. I couldn't finish up everything haaaa.

Ending my post off with this
Given to me as a Grad gift by my friend SEXY ^_^ Had this in the morning and I swear it's damn sweet but nevertheless I still love it tho I prefer Dark Chocolate :P