Last but not least.

11 Oct 2012 marked a really meaningful day for me as well as my other sec4E friends. I didn't expect this day to come so fast. Graduation Day. I wanted this day to come as fast as possible, cus that'll mean I can get out from this school and quickly get a job and enter my choice of course in Poly. But neither did I realise that, as time passes by, I started to bond w each and every one in my class and the 4E cohort. I couldn't bear to leave them, as well as my teachers, cus they're all so wonderful. I know it doesn't mean we won't see each other anymore, but it just tells me that I won't be in the same school and class as them anymore. Seeing each other for 4 years and about 8hours a day from morning 7am to 4PM has become a habit to me. They're those people I spent most of my time with, sharing w my joy and laughters! But right now, I can't do so anymore. I can meet them anytime I want from now on, but not in school uniform and in school anymore! How can I not miss them? Those scenes that seemed awful at the time, have become part of my sweet memories. 

Because of you all, you made me feel that my 4-year stay in this school wasn't spent in vain. It's not the school that matters, but the people around us that is.
THANKYOU ALL for being part of my life, being my friend, being there for me when I need you, and leaving me w all these good good memories. :)

I'm dying from uploading all these photos not because it's taking a really long time (in fact it's super fast) but that I've so many I don't know where I kept them! I've gotten it from different sources, some are still w my friends and Idek who! But anyhow, these are what I've got with me! 

CLIQUE FIRST!
Credits to : Izzul's cam.







Wrong focus T-T

(Izzul's cam)


Former SC P and VP! :-P 


A board that my clique has done up for our dearest EMath teacher. She's more like a friend to us :)



Headed to my rainbow's house and I slacked w her awhile before going off to Westmall to grab our dinner for Night Study!


Love her dogs! All so adorable hehehehehe

Wrong focus again -___- 


Wheee Gong Cha! My 2nd time drinking in my entire life!


Awarded this! I was shocked like really, cus I'm not expecting anything at all! 

Last night study. I'll miss you all. :)


My two fave buddies!! <3


Reminiscing...








My most wonderful classmates ever. <3
May you be strong than ever and all the best for the upcoming O's!
And in the near future, you all shall become a successful person :)
Love.