Colours.

Hey everyone I'm back to blog after I-don't-know how long. I won't say I'm super busy but neither am I free to go out and blog bout anything I wanted to. Been spending my days either in school (including Saturdays) or just at home doing work or purely relaxing. But anw 3 more days to Graduation and I've no idea what's my feelings now. Prolly I'll break down during the ceremony? Prolly I'll be happier? Right now I guess it's just 50-50!

Entertaining y'all w just some photos, hopefully it'll kill that few minutes of your time lol!


Day out today w my sweetie (shan't mention name just in case my stalker finds out) and I swear I'm like a lost sheep at Plaza Sing! It's been under renovation for quite some time, and many things have changed! 
Brunch today @ XinWang :)
Had my usual Bamboo Chicken Rice (whatever the name is). It made my tummy sooooo damn bloated I wanted to throw up, no idea why!!
 Window shopping from one end to another at Orchard and all I thot was "if only I've more money". -_-
I'll just save my $$$ till end of O's and spend it again and then earn them back. 
I WILL. 
I MUST. 
I CAN. 
:)



Graduation cards in the making. I hope to complete them all by Wednesday!

MOCK EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER. HERE COMES THE BIG ONE - O'S.
Wish me all the best for my upcoming papers (in 2 weeks' time) and I promise to be back with more interesting & entertaining posts!! :-)

Meanwhile connect w me via Insta, Twitter, Facebook, Formspring, GushCloud! Click the Nuffnang ad by the RIGHT HAND SIDE too! ^^

x.