My Dog Dou Dou

HI GUYS! Just a short post on the movie I recently caught at JCube. Shiok thing was? THE ENTIRE THEATRE WAS OURS WUAHAHAH. We caught it at 1230PM after our Physics and brunch @ Old Town White Coffee!




Rating : 5/5
For a Singapore film, it's REALLY a nice show. At least it made me cry a lot of times and no scene was boring. It made you more and more anxious to know what's gonna happen to Dou Dou (Flapper is the real name) as well as the father and son. But of course I'm more interested in Dou Dou!

It's not a movie that you can laugh like mad over, but not a movie that'll give you time to go toilet to doll up before resuming. Maybe bcus I'm a dog lover or that I just cry easily, I cried REAL BADLY, especially the ending. While the boy was crying, I cried as well. Until the end. 

Check out the trailer!



I recommend everyone to watch it, especially dog lovers! And even if you're not a dog lover, do catch it! :-)


And I'd like to comment that Flapper is indeed a well-trained dog! This scene appeared twice in the movie and it's just soooo cute I'm in love with Dou Dou hahahaha

So do catch the movie soon alright!!! Share w me your thots too, if you've watched them!

Cheers :)