Supposedly to USS

It's been such a long time since I last went out with my sister for the whole day. Our initial plan was to head to USS but by the time we left house and board the train, it was alr 3PM and USS closes at 7PM! I couldn't be possibly paying for $60 for only less than 4hr right? So off we go to Vivo & Sentosa!

Two hungry girls entered Secret Recipe to fill their empty tummy!


I finally brought my digicam out so you'll be expecting some good quality photos alright :)

Toffee Twist


Strawberry Yoghurt blend

Grilled Black Pepper Chicken Rice

Their meat were quite over-cooked. Anyhow it's better than eating under-cooked meat! And some parts tasted like Rou Gan (I forgot what it's called in English sorry!) :)







It's so fun to pose like this HAHAHA my sist and I were laughing away and some tourists looked at us lol




I don't care if I'm allowed to do this but I still went in and it was cool sitting in there for less than a minute!

Finally got the chance to enter Images of Singapore!! It's really a nice place and make sure you go before 5PM so that you can stay longer! It closes at 7PM :)

I had a nice time in there and I think it's really a fun way to learn history/social studies there!










It was roaming around and everyone's like taking photos of it as if it was a Hollywood star LMAO



Headed over to CBTL and treated my sist to her drinks! YES IM A CBTL LOVER. But generally I love to try coffee from anywhere cus I LOVE drinking coffee :)







Had a fun time with my sist despite the fact that we didn't go to USS, but she promised to bring me over there 2 weeks later, so you'd prolly see another post bout that :-) I can't wait too! Sounded really suaku but yar I havent been there just yet! Do tell me some of the rides to try and F&B outlets for meals if you've any to recommend! ^_^


Shopped at Vivo and I LOVE TOPSHOP! I wished they're not sooo expensive cus I don't see why is there a need for those prices hmm. 


Off to Hans to accompany my parents and bro while they have their meal. at 1130PM. I merely had Chinese Tea (i'm still watching diet somehow!) and reached home only at 12am+. REALLY TIRED!

x.