Happy BUFFDay

So as promised, I'll be blogging today bout my birthday! Before I proceed to showing you all the photos I've taken, I'll like to dedicate message to different groups of people! It's really gonna be a long post so, please skip this section if you're not interested in words!

Apart from my family whom I'm always grateful for....
1. My BABE.
You're always there for me, and your surprises never failed to surprise me. It's indeed a surprise! Thank you for always appearing in front of my door and you even saw my stunned face yesterday! I really love the scrapbook you've prepared for me, and I believe it took up really a lot of your precious time when you can use it to study and better prepare for your exams. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, to actually note what I love, what I dislike, how I feel, how I think, how to comfort me, and help me think positive. You actually remembered each and every single detail of our meet-ups, what we did and everything. Too much for me to list them all here. I hope you know I'm always appreciating whatever you've done for me! I cant forget someone unique like you :)
Love you always! <3

2. My CLIQUE.
You guys are one clique that always make me feel so.... MIXED OMG! Okay I owed you guys really a lot. Firstly, I must tell you guys I was really disappointed to know that you guys prepared like n o t h i n g. PS I wasn't demanding anything, but because
1. It's so near O's. That's sad enough.
2. It's between all the mock papers. That's saddening and tiring for me too.
3. I valued birthdays a lot
So.... I really wanted to celebrate with you guys. I'll never forget how you all prepared gifts for me, get everyone to write a birthday card, AND SHIP THAT FRIGGIN EXPENSIVE MAYPOLE HOODIE just because I casually said I like it. YOU GUYS ARE SO EXTREME WHYWHYWHY?!
And even tho the surprise in school was really epic /HAHA/ but I still appreciate it a lot. Because on the surface I don't see anything done by you guys............ BUT ANYHOW. You guys made me feel really really really special. It's as if I'm a pampered princess you guys have to serve me. But please don't. I felt that I owed every single one of you A LOT. LIKE REALLY A LOT. I may not be able to express how I really feel bcus I really don't know how to but... Please know that I'm always grateful, and I'm so sorry if you've ever felt I was demanding for this year's birthday...
P.S I love the surprise and the cake! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! :)
Love you guys! <3

3. FRIENDS EVERYWHERE.
Thank you all who wished me! My classmates Weiching, Man Lin, Pavi, Bryan, Tee Tiong, Tuan, Yonas, Amar, Kunag, Fazli, Mirza, Hunain, Bei Ni, Gao Xin, Dian, Elisya.
Friends like Wei Ern, Trishna, Fahmi, Miko, Mun Yee, Bum Jung, Gao Yan,  Eileen, Shu Zhen, Nayer baobei, Poh Seng, Nigel, Gabriel, Shu Yen, Amy, May, Jia Wen, Chunyu, Elaine, Cassandra sist, Joeanne unnie, Wen Yu, Cheryl Teo, Alvina, Siew Shuan!
Oh and my dearest teacher Mr Ho! :)
Thank you guys for wishing me happy birthday, some of you at 12AM tho the next day there's still school! :)

Love you all!
x.

Alright done w dedication post. Gotta save some words for Graduation cards too! :) Time for some photos!

I call it the Happy BUFFDay cus I wanna stay strong (buff) :) And be a happy kid!



Domino Pizza! AMath mock totally drained the hell out of me, and what's more I was empty-stomach! Saved the space for all these comfort food <3


Does it tempt you?! I HOPE IT DOES! *evil grin* Totally satisfying tho it's super fattening but. Once in a lifetime (okay not really but.) and my babe treated me! Thank you and your grandma :)

If it's not enuf to tempt you, here's another one. LAOBAN BEANCURD! Also from my babe, bought from Clementi! She's always thinking of me awww ;)

Borrowed polaroid from my friend Meg! Thank you so much! It made my celebration awesome too heh!

My fave pic of them all?

Teehee our first shot and we were SUPER SATISFIED WITH THE OUTCOME. <3 I gave it to my babe and kept a photo of it heh! ^^

Cake time. I chose them, as usual. Love it heheheh thanks sister. :)

Berry Rhaspody
Another one to tempt you guys. You want? Ahhhh open your mouth and I'll feed you virtually! Or you can chew your screen LOL.
Gotta love my babe for finishing up her slice of cake cus she doesn't like chocolate but still ate them! And thanks my brothers for eating it tho they all said it was quite sour due to the berries hahahaha ooops I love it eh how.

Presents time! I won't say which I love most other than my babe's gift for me cus that's something I was hoping to get but I doubt I'll receive it cus of no one's interested in arts! But yep I still got it! HAPPY!


So many pages, and so huge. She filled up each and every page, all with photos and pretty decorations.  <3

When I saw the photos I was like OMG........... Especially the one w Baekhyun cus whenever I see guys wiping their lips like that I'll really FAINT. REALLY. LOL.

Polaroid w my family! I love the shot I took w my sist! <3




ANOTHER ONE. FAINT. I screamed in front of my guy friend LOL so embarrassing but I LOVE THIS! I didn't expect my friend to get this for me cus he once asked me if I wanted to buy, but after hearing the price I immediately said NO. But here it is!! ^^ Thankyou Mirza!

MY DEAR DAIKOR CARD I LOVE YOU LAR HAHA. So cute! <3

My dear manman bought this for me. Portable charger is sooooo useful and thankyou Ching for telling her what I needed hahaha. P.S GUYS I DIDNT DEMAND FOR IT ALRIGHT :)
Thank you girls for this, love it :)

Alright I'll be back with another post soon! :) USS after school tomo. SEE YOU! :)
x.