Pamper me self.

282530576593417744_es4zgwvg_f_large


You might think this is insane but I'm still going to list them ALL down.

Things to do after O's apart from job-hunting :

1. Get my toe and finger nails done. Basically, it means : MANI-PEDI treatment!
2. Hang out with friends at night for few sips, maybe?
3. Shopping. It's a must! Poly life = OUTFIT NINJA. If you know what I mean.

Tumblr_mapejoboak1rrc81po1_500_large4. Exercise & DIET. Aim : 5 kg off.
5. Treat my family to many yumyumyum food. Good food is a must to repay them back slowly for taking care of me so well!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I realised there's still more to go, and I can't seem to be able to list ALL lol. Like, the things I wanna buy...... hmm. Pampering yourself is like the NUMBER ONE thing to do! Like what I've mentioned on Twitter : If no one loves you, it's not a problem. The biggest problem lies on whether or not you love yourself. If you don't, that's the saddest thing in life. Same goes to : if you don't help yourself, no one else could do so.

So? Start loving yourself! Loving yourself will help boost self-confidence and self-esteem. And of course, that doesn't mean to be over-confident and be so proud of yourself. Stay humble, always!

Most importantly, make yourself happy! #YOLO so let's live our life to the fullest! :)

Cheers!
x.