Webcam

I know it's been a week or more since I last blogged! I'm owing you guys really a lot but that's because I really have nothing to blog about. Every day after school that I'd either head out for dinner or back home to complete my homework. Really tiring but I'm quite used to it!

Just some photos I took like, last week when I went out. I forgot where I've been to, but these are aftermath, taken from webcam!

I'm liking this photo alot alot alot! I drew my eyebrows, fyi. I can't wait for after O's to do them permanently!

Yesterday
Having my apples in the morning at home after my first lesson in school. Baby wanted some too, hahaha

  
Just for fun!

Am currently watching Fashion King cus there's SeKyung unnie and Yuri Unnie!
fashion king drama
I think the guys are lika...... handsomeeeee. Especially the one on the right! I like him and Sekyung together!

kbai i'm gonna head out alone soon! Starbucks or Coffee Bean? Hmmm.