Bestfriend

So yup this post is for my dearest! Dinner w her at our usual coffee shop and then she came over to my house! Chatted over nearly 2 hours?! almost bout everything and anything. Studies, future, love (our first love. SUCKS RIGHT.) and prisch days!

Hi BABE I hope you're reading this. Just wanna let you know that I'm ALWAYS SO GRATEFUL to know that you're my one and only bestfriend and I'm thankful for that. I really love talking to you and I'm happy to spend time w you! (I sounded like I'm dedicating to a boyfriend hahaha) 
6 years and counting <3

Took some photos before she leave and I think my cork board and curtain made a nice background heh.
Don't we look like sisters?! I think we do HAHAHAH ^_^

My fave photo!!! I decorated before I sleep! Wuahahah how sweet can I be :P

We didn't decide on the pose and I guess, great minds think alike!!!! <3

Thank goodness I cleared up my stuffs before I went to meet her! I can't imagine if she was to witness this scene. Hmmm. Disaster!
I'm proud of myself hahahaha

okay so I just came home from my amath lesson today! 2hrs and I gained A LOT from it.
I think I'll do my homework in the evening. I'm tired, sigh.

Anyhow, check out these videos! I think they're soooooo cute omg Koreans.... SWEET.



Hope you guys like it! I think the wife is pretty awww.