That XX

HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! :-) I'm back to post at this timing wuahaha oh you know me *winks*

So yep you know how happy I can get know! Firstly I've got to thank my mom and dad. BIG THANK YOU AND HUGS TO YOU 2 LOVELY ADULTS. <3 Parents have been rushing me to get my SWC2 tix sooooo badly, they're way more eggcited than me I've no idea why! 

So every day they'll go like "HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TIX YET?! FASTER! WHY HAVEN'T?! GO BUY GO BUY!" And with that my momo just shoved me ___bux......I'm so grateful to my parents and that's for sure............. I'll pay them back of course!
Gotten tix just before dinner! 
Happygirl96 :-)

Here's a photo of my qtpi baby. You know how much I love him right?
He's looking SO DARN INNOCENT right there! Like how he was at the age of 3years old..... :')

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
WEDNESDAY
#ootd
Top - New Look
Bottom - Victoria Jomo
Bracelet - Flea market

Filling up my empty tummy @ Dome


I think the handle so damn cool!

Iced Chocolate with Gelato. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Japanese Chicken Steak Baked Rice! LOVE!

Shop shop shop shop shop ............................
..................................Shop shop shop shop shop shop
shop shop shop shop shop .................................................

Dinner @ LJS. 
I had the Make-your-own-grill thingy. Black pepper deep-sea fish w rice + potato chips w salsa cheese!

Then.
Shop shop shop shop shop ............................
..................................Shop shop shop shop shop shop
shop shop shop shop shop .................................................

When I get to New Look, I can never NOT try their shoes! I loveeeee heels I wish I could own one pair and learn how to walk. Yes, we need to practice how to walk in heels. And I've yet to do so. Lol.


I wished I've nicer legs!!!! 

313 > Central 

THE EDITORS' MARKET IS SO AWESOME I LUBBBBIU. <3
I think I'd DIY one myself. LET ME TRY *evil grin*

And so I love this blazer so much I told my bro "quick quick take a photo for me!! No mirror and I wanna see!"
The awkward moment when he's bout the snap and 2 girls were about to walk past. Ah....... But nevertheless I LOVE THIS! I'll grab it someday. Yeah some day and I wonder when will it be. :-\

Healthier choice of thirst-quencher : Mixed Berries with Yoghurt @ Taka! 
But honestly, I can't taste any yoghurt and the seeds of the berries are annoying me so badly :( I love the taste lar whutevurrrrr ^_^

Mooncake Festival coming soon and Taka has got GREAT sales! Mooncakes from everywhere in Singapore are selling there! And to be honest with you guys...................... I havent tried mooncakes before. I think only once in my entire life??? I can't remember. I just find mooncake like, one lump of..... flour?? Okay I promise to eat it this year. /are you laughing at me now?!/
Gah cupcakes. I wanna make one. Or prolly have someone bake for me as my birthday cake.

And speaking of my birthday...................... I'm feeling so sad. Sigh. Prolly the saddest celebration I'd ever have....... To think it's sweet16............ Pui. No one's gonna celebrate w me thanks to O's. Mehh.

NEW HAULS!
First top from H&M and I LOVE how cheap most of their tops/bottoms are and I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR FITTING ROOMS! So friggin huge you can dance inside wuahahahah I've yet to try that. But one thing is, I was sooo afraid someone will draw the curtain while I'm trying my clothes cus it's closed even when it's empty -___-

Thanks to schooling I can't get my brows refilled. Gotta stick to eyebrow liner first! Thank you Etude House! ^____^

Sister's new buy. I'm gonna share w her tho. oh whatevur sisters ALWAYS share things right? At least it's this way for me and my sist! ^_^ Sharing is caring hehehehehehe

Marks & Spencer is currently having some sales at 313 so I went to grab this Dark Chocolate Digestive Biscuit! Dark Choco = healthier choice of choco. Digestive Biscuit = wholegrain cracker
Dark Chocolate Digestive Biscuit = HEALTHY SNACK! To a certain extent ;) Bought it to share w my fam but I ended up having half of the packet........... meh. 


Lesson this morning till 3PM! Geog EL Amath!


Even if it tastes just average, it's sweet cus dad bought it :-) <3

I'm not afraid of snacking cus I always have green tea with me!
One of the best benefits of green tea? SLIM DOWN effect! I'm not sure how much it helps but. Well 1% counts too alright?

No idea how to end this post so.
Love you guys!
x.